Sweet Tooth Silk Scarf
Sweet Tooth Silk Scarf
The Sweet Tooth Scarf is a delightful accessory, featuring vibrant illustrations of everyone's favourite Pick and Mix sweeties. Its playful design is a cheerful celebration of sugary treats, making it the perfect choice for those with a sweet tooth. Satisfy your craving for sweeties whilst adding a pop of colour to your outfit.
- 100% Luxurious Silk Twill Square Scarf
- Printed on both sides allowing for the vibrant colours on both the front and back
- Dry clean only
- Pin Hemmed for a nice crisp finish
- Hand illustrated then digitally printed
- Silk Twill is a woven fabric whose structure makes it harder wearing and provides a wonderful drape
- Packaged in a gift box
- British made
Available in two sizes:
- 45 x 45 cm
- 90 x 90cm
Ways to style your scarf:
The smaller scarf is a versatile addition to your wardrobe, allowing you to change up your look and express your personal style in various creative ways.
Ways to style the smaller scarf:
- Neckerchief - Wear around the neck as a neckerchief. The Gin Cocktail scarf will add a pop of colour to your outfit, fold it neatly and tie it in a stylish knot or bow.
- Pocket Square - For a more formal look, you can fold it neatly and place it in the breast pocket of your jacket as a pocket square. The Gin Cocktail scarf will add a touch of freshness and playfulness to your outfit.
- Hair Tie - Simply wrap it around your ponytail or bun, and it can serve as a functional yet stylish accessory.
- Wristband – If you're looking to accessorise your wrist, you can wear it as a wristband. This can be a subtle way to coordinate your accessory with your outfit or add a touch of colour to your wrist.
- Handbag Decoration - Tie it to the handle or strap of your handbag to give your bag a colourful and playful twist.
The larger silk scarf's versatility makes it a valuable addition to your wardrobe, as it can be used in various ways to complement different outfits and occasions.
Ways to style the large scarf:
- Around the Neck - Like the smaller version, you can drape the larger silk scarf around your neck and tie it in various ways. You can create a classic knot, a loose wrap, or even a more elaborate style like a French twist.
- Bandana - Folding the scarf into a triangle and tying it around your neck or forehead creates a bandana look.
- Head Scarf - For a chic and stylish look, tie the scarf around your head as a headscarf or headband.
- Top - With some creative folding and tying, you can fashion the larger silk scarf into a top. There are various ways to do this, such as tying it in the front or back and creating different necklines and sleeve styles.
- Shawl or Wrap - When you need some extra warmth or coverage, drape the scarf over your shoulders and wear it as a shawl or wrap. This works well for cooler evenings.
- Beach Cover-Up - When you're at the beach or by the pool, the scarf can double as a stylish and lightweight cover-up.
This is a gift for someone at Christmas so it hasn’t been tried out or tried on. However, I’m impressed by the quality of the silk and the presentation is lovely.